09/10/2017

Tea Addict - A Flair for Buttons


Hello there and happy Monday! My name is Riikka and I'm a tea addict. I just love black tea! Nowadays I even travel with some tea bags - a tip I learned from another tea lover. As long as there's hot water available, I can get a cuppa where ever. This dawned to me when they run out of black tea in a fair I attended and my friend simply took a tea bag out of her purse. I could do that, too! As usually boiling water is available.

This page celebrates or declares my love for tea or even an addiction, if you could say. I used naturally browns in the page but mixed some sweet pink in there as well. There's even a couple of tea bags in the page - a cute sticker and an actual tea bag! 


I used two flairs from A Flair for Buttons in my page. Beige colored one with fluffy clouds from the "Just Clouds" set and a darker brown one from the "Wood Words" set. They both fit the brown tones of the page and tea. I actually tried to start drinking coffee back in polytechnic as Finnish people are really hard coffee drinkers but nothing came out of it. I'm sticking to tea!

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a cup of tea for me! Cheers!


Sets used:

 



Materials: A Flair for Buttons, 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Ranger, Doodlebug Designs, American Crafts, Crate Paper

1 comment:

darcie said...

Beautiful layout Riikka :) I am a tea lover as well ever since I was a little girl. I love to try an incorporate used tea bags in my art or even just the tea as a stain. My favourite and ultimate indulgence are my chai tea lattes :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...