11/12/2017

Blooming palette - Craft Stamper


Hiya people! Another week has started and Christmas just draws closer and closer. There's still time to make some handmade gifts, so if you wish to make something like this, you still can! This piece was published in the July 2017 issue of Craft Stamper. It was a part of Masterclass article showing five techniques using gel medium. I shall share the other project I did for the article tomorrow. The projects have a common theme - the other one is this altered painter's palette and the other one is an altered brush. You can familiarize yourself to the magazine here (link).


I can't tell much about this project as it's published piece, but what I can say is that I really enjoyed making both this and the brush. Gel medium is one of my favorite mediums and it's so versatile! I also love the shape of a painter's palette. It's curvy and oval-like, but not totally. And the best part is the hole for the thumb as it makes a wonderful detail.

Talking about publications, underneath is the cover of the newest issue of Mixed Up magazine. I'm honored to tell that the little birdie on the bottom left corner is a detail of my project! Yay! You can see more about the magazine here (link)


Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great start to the week! 

Ps. Did you participate to the Sizzix Christmas giveaway? Now the winners have been announced. Please visit here (link) and see if you have won! 


Materials: Prima Marketing, Ranger, Carabelle Studio, Talens



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...